Are you often focused on doing in your leadership? Have you ever felt stuck in your business or career journey? Are you looking for tools to enhance your leadership effectiveness and impact? Do you want to learn to be more resourceful as a leader?
Our special guest Noa Ronen answers these and other questions about leadership, change management and Being the leader you desire to BE.
Noa Ronen is a speaker, certified executive coach, author, disruptor, and coffee lover with more than 20 years of experience in change management, human resources, project management, and coaching.
Noa encourages founders, executives, social leaders and their teams to challenge the norms so they can create the change they desire. As part of her want to do things differently she founded the Walking Mastermind™ a unique networking system for leaders that allows people and communities to network outdoors.
Noa’s personal relocation experience from Israel to the United States resulted in a refreshing view of the world that invites you to hold a new mindset of what she calls BEyond leadership where you hold your leadership BEyond yourself, your vision and values to engage and grow others to BE their best selves.
Noa’s the author of the book BEyond: Leadership from AwareLess to AwareNess: Dare to BE the Leader You Can Be.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Understanding the key leadership blind spots and roadblocks
- Strategies for navigating transition points in life and business
- What it means to move from awareless, to awaremess, to awareness
- The critical role of Being when it comes to leadership
- The challenges of navigating change and challenges on your own (and limiting yourself to your own thoughts)
- The many challenges of being instead of doing
- Ways we’re all taught to focus on doing for success, acceptance and worthiness
- The importance of having a resourceful mindset
- The critical need to understand your tendencies and their impact
- What it means to allow your being energy and your doing energy to complete with each other (not complete with each other)
- Awareness of your thoughts (especially those that don’t serve you) allows you to shift and pivot your thoughts
- The importance of making time for reflection (and being)
- The fears we have of being (versus doing)
- Being often feels uncomfortable so we resist it
- Understanding the role of surrender on the journey from awareless, to awaremess, to awareness