Are you confused about artificial intelligence and ways you can us AI to add value to your business? Would you like to more easily and consistently amplify your brand voice in sales, marketing and social media? Would you like to experience a 98% sales conversion in your business? Are you looking for ways to transform your fans into evangelists?
Our special guest Kate Bradley Chernis answers these and other questions about leadership, artificial intelligence, social media, sales and marketing leadership, and embracing more magic in your business and life.
Kate Bradley Chernis is the Founder & CEO of Lately, which uses AI to learn your brand voice and turn blogs, videos and podcasts into dozens of social posts. As a former marketing agency owner, Kate initially created the idea for Lately out of spreadsheets for then-client, Walmart, and got them a 130% ROI, year-over-year for three years.
Prior to founding Lately, Kate served 20 million listeners as Music Director and on-air host at Sirius/XM. She’s also an award-winning radio producer, engineer and voice talent with 25 years of national broadcast communications, brand-building, sales and marketing expertise.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Understanding AI relative to your brand, brand message and social media
- The role of magic in your sales, marketing, business and life
- Ideas for transforming your fans into evangelists
- Living and leading with a child-like sense of wonder
- Embracing the impact of curiosity and synchronicity
- Claiming the power of your choices every day
- What you choose to believe changes your experiences of life
- The path to more magic is to believe in magic
- Even your superpowers have a corresponding weakness
- Leaders must be willing to call out the bullshit
- The importance of taking time to reflect on your moments and experiences every day
- The culture pressure for women leaders to always be on it, always be solving, always be fixing problems
- Navigating the daily pressures of the “mirror” (meeting self-expectations and expectations from others) for women in leadership
- The importance of being willing to move beyond your original idea and pivot in your business
- Beware losing your identity in your job, career or business
- Navigating your insecurities as a leader
- Wisdom for woman entrepreneur – listen to your gut!