Do you want to learn more about ways to do business online? Are you looking for strategies to achieve rapid growth in your business? Do you want to become a better storyteller and build more influence into your business and marketing?
Our special guest Shaahin Cheyenne will answer these and other questions about entrepreneurship, business growth and doing business online.
Shaahin Cheyenne has been called many things in his life including the “Willy Wonka of Generation X,” but his favorite is simple: the world’s leading Amazon industry expert.
Shaahin is the Founder of the brain nutrition startup Accelerated Intelligence (AI). He’s also an award-winning business mogul, author, filmmaker and inventor of Herbal Ecstacy, the nootropic that sparked the (100% legal) Smart Drug Movement.
His serial entrepreneurial career has spanned more than 30 years, earning over $350 Million. His Amazon products have outpaced Fortune 500 companies’ sales on the platform, selling millions of units worldwide. Many of these multi-million-dollar companies noticed, which led Shaahin to become one of the world’s most sought-after Amazon experts.
Shaahin’s Amazon sales approach for start-ups and Fortune 500’s is the same approach he uses to accelerate his own success: a mix of proprietary software, Amazon promotions, copywriting, Amazon ads and social proof.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- What it means to be truly invested in your idea
- Being relentless as an entrepreneur (and never accepting “no”)
- Importance of having a mentor as an entrepreneur
- Vital role of influence in business and entrepreneurship
- Understanding Amazon as the great business equalizer
- Ways that innovation can be the kiss of death in business
- Influence driven by telling a better story
- Ways that larger companies are leveraging online marketing to grow their businesses
- Leadership lessons from an e-commerce influencer and mogul – it’s not about being liked, the need to be fair and allow your people to make mistakes
- Strategies for creating a culture that allows people to learn from making mistakes
- Leveraging the Pareto Principle (the 80/20 rule) to grow your business
- Good design is found in the white space, including life design
- Power of living and leading in the flow space (and ways to get into the flow space)
- Importance of having multiple streams of income
- Role and importance of being a decision architect to grow your business
- Realities and challenges for service-based businesses when it comes to rapid growth and exit