Do you want to be a world-class networker and build quality relationships? Are you ready to build authentic relationships based upon human connection? Do you want to learn the keys to building relationships that matter?
Our special guest Tallal Gondal (Leicester, England) will answer these and other questions about networking, relationship building and accelerating your outcomes through the power of relationship.
Tallal Gondal is the author of the #1 International Bestselling book TurboCharged Networking, which shares the message that Care, Value and Service are the 3 TurboChargers to building human connection, and human connection is critical to networking and building authentic long-term relationships.
Tallal is also a speaker, and his mission is to help people cultivate the mindset and develop the skillset to become world class networkers in their personal lives and business lives.
Tallal’s super passions are building relationship equity, creating holistic success, and cultivating a savage mindset. Tallal is also a maths lecturer, a boxing coach and enjoys reading non-fiction and watching UFC.
He loves going to the gym, driving fast cars and has an unhealthy relationship with protein shakes. Tallal lives in Leicester, England, with his wife, 2 kids and 2 cats.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Understanding the power of relationships in overcoming obstacles and achieving your objectives
- Need for vulnerability in asking for help or support from your relationships
- Importance of building relationships before you need them
- Role of care, value and service in building human connection and relationships
- Being intentional in your relationship building
- Why human connection is the foundation of valuable relationships
- What it means to genuinely care in your relationship building (intention / heart)
- Importance of curiosity in networking and relationship building
- Relationship building must be genuine and authentic
- Integrating personal and business in your networking and relationship building
- Value in relationship building is about mindset of helping others
- Role of emotional safety in networking and relationship building
- Creating a safe space by going first with vulnerability
- Be curious about the world in order to add value to others from what you learn and can share
- Relationships are a life asset and resources for others
- Power of why questions in networking and relationship building
- Service foundation in networking is the actions you take to serve others
- Systematizing your relationship building and follow ups
- Understanding the “savage mindset” – unbreakable, unshakeable and unstoppable
- Networking and building relationships is all about building human connection