Do you want to grow your team engagement? Are you looking for leadership strategies to leverage your strengths? Are you committed to transforming your leadership for more impact, engagement and productivity?
Our special guest Brandon Miller answers these and other questions about leadership, engagement and personal development.
Brandon Miller is one of the first 7 Certified Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder Coaches in the world. Over 15 years ago, he was a very early practitioner of Clifton StrengthsFinder using it as the Executive Leader for a non-profit organization. He has since coached hundreds of leaders to find and leverage their strengths for themselves and their teams.
Today, Brandon is the CEO of 34 Strong, a coaching and consulting firm dedicated to improving employee engagement. He has nearly 15 years of experience providing specialized leadership training, coaching, advising and facilitating.
Brandon is also the Co-Founder of Incredible Family, a consultancy agency passionate about seeing families engage in a strengths-based parenting approach to parenting that lets parents unlock their best selves and raise strong, happy, children and teens.
Brandon and his wife Analyn are successful business owners, the parents of seven children and authors of Play To Their Strengths and Incredible Parent. Incredible Parent gives you an innovative, strengths-based, intentional approach to child raising will make you more confident, aware and energized as a parent.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Using Clifton StrengthsFinder as a tool for personal, professional and team development
- Understanding the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment tool
- Redefining people’s roles and responsibilities based upon their strengths
- Understanding your grind time, greatness time and genius time and the impact on your energy
- Using your strengths to enhance your productivity
- Fixing our broken hiring processes
- Reframing the obstacle of negativity bias (belief that I can improve your ability to do something good by solving where you’re lacking competence or weakness)
- Shifting from negativity bias to positive intent to grow trust
- Understanding that engagement creates productivity creates profits
- Value of authoritative leadership over authoritarian leadership
- Impacts of leadership’s well-being and mindset on engagement
- Engagement requires a ratio of giving team members five to one positive to negative feedback
- Changing the employee review conversation to enhance improvement and engagement
- Using the Q12 engagement assessment tool
- Key engagement metric – Have you received recognition or praise in the past 7 days?
- Looking for ways to commend the common things that may have been otherwise overlooked
- Applying StrengthsFinder to children and parenting
- Importance of creating cultures of safety for your team
- Understanding the unique challenges faced by mothers in the workforce
- Bringing your parental leadership into your business leadership
- Unique elements of engagement in the public sector
- Being an advocate as a leader
- Brandon Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 34 Strong Website
- Incredible Family Website
- The Leadership Junkies Podcast
CEO of 34 Strong
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment