Are you consistently achieving your sales and growth goals and objectives? Do you want to improve your sales process and sales outcomes? Do you want to accelerate your sales culture and growth?
Our special guest Bruce Fador answers these and other questions about leadership, sales management, sales and sales processes.
Bruce Fador is the Founder and Managing Partner of Fador Global Consulting Group, a consulting and advisory firm helping companies develop and execute strategies that accelerate their next growth phase. Bruce leverages his 30 years of experience in leadership and senior operational positions in services-focused firms to deliver unmatched results for his clients.
Before devoting complete focus and energy to FGCG, Bruce held several chief executive officer positions, including serving as CEO of Thomson First Call. Under his leadership and guidance, Thomson First Call’s core revenues soared from $18M to $120M. Bruce later built strategic alliances within other Thomson divisions, driving an additional $80M in revenue.
Throughout his career, Bruce has served as a Board member, strategic advisor or consultant to numerous leading capital markets, research and FinTech firms. Bruce is a Boston College graduate and later participated in the Insead Executive Management program in Fontainebleau, France.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Sales and marketing must collaborate to succeed
- Understanding the difference between marketing activity and lead generation
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Selling as a trusted advisor and based upon a relationship (the end of cold calls)
- The impact of unrealistic organizational expectations in sales
- Reasons to have sales leaders in your C-level conversations and strategy sessions
- The trouble with micromanagement in sales and sales management
- Why most sales people fail to meet goals (and why it’s acceptable)
- The role of market size in setting sales goals and objectives
- Role of trust issues with your sales disconnections and failures
- Getting past the distrust of sales people inside an organization
- Understanding the disconnection between a relationship approach in sales versus a desire for quick hits
- Getting the right kind of sales person for your business and “product”
- Pros and cons of using centers of influence in your sales efforts
- Roles of culture and incentivized compensation in your sales and growth strategies
- Realities and impacts of CEO compensation
- What it takes to be a great CEO