Do you own a creative or content focused business? Are you looking for strategies to grow your business? Are you looking for ideas to help you build your leadership and your business? Our special guest Remy Blumenfeld delivers tools and perspectives to help any business owner grow their business.
Remy Blumenfeld is an international entrepreneur, one of the world’s leading business coaching and advisors, and a regular contributor to Forbes and other publications. He’s also been recognized as one of the 20 most influential LGBTQ people in the United Kingdom.
He started his first business in one of the most crime-ridden areas of London and eight years later sold the business for a high multiple to the world’s largest production company. Remy has learned what works (and what doesn’t work) and he now helps business owners avoid the mistakes that he’s learned from.
Remy now works with founders and owners of creative agencies and content focused businesses such as film, television, music, advertising, publishing and gaming, with a special focus on owners who want to grow their businesses for sale.
Listen in as Remy shares his ideas on leadership, business growth and personal growth.
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps your grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- The leader’s role is to coach their people
- The importance of taking risks in business by being who you are (start with something you love) … Differentiate!
- If you start with something you love, it may lead to recognition and success – if you start in pursuit of recognition and success, it will rarely bring you something you love and joy
- The role of vulnerability in leadership … “In the end, leaders are first and foremost human”
- Without vulnerability, you can’t inspire … people follow leaders who are human and relatable
- Transformational leaders are relatable and people feel like they know them
- One of the biggest jobs of leaders in growing organizations is to be themselves and grow the people around them
- The importance of a holistic definition of success and defining success for yourself
- The many ways that our beliefs about ourselves and success inform and impact our leadership and life (imagine yourself in the future and ask yourself for advice)
- Beware the currency of and focus on “busy”
- The role of quality relationships in leadership, business success and life success
- Strategies for building, growing and nurturing relationships
Remy really hopes that you enjoyed what he shared in this episode! If you’re interested in learning more from him, you can register onto a FREE webinar with him here (or at remyblumenfeld.com).
And, if you enjoyed this episode, Remy would love for you to join his mailing list here. He writes articles for Forbes and Inc regularly, and will also give out some great free advice, all of which you’ll have monthly access to. Finally, Remy loves to hear from you, and you can easily reach him on LinkedIn.
- Remy Blumenfeld Website
- Five Regrets of the Dying book by Bronnie Ware
- The Impact Leadership Podcast
International entrepreneur, a leading business coach and advisor to creative founders
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment