Are you feeling stuck or lacking passion in your life? Are you wondering what it takes to live the life of your dreams? Do you want new ideas to enhance your wellness, wisdom and wealth?
Our special guest Rochel Marie Lawson answers these and other questions about getting past your fears and living the life of your dreams..
Get ready for this … Rochel Marie Lawson is a registered nurse, an Ayurvedic health practitioner, a holistic health and wellness consultant, an international best-selling author, a speaker and a radio show hostess. She’s also the Founder and President of Blissful Living 4 U, which exists to improve wellness, wisdom and wealth by utilizing ancient holistic principles that only lead to success.
Rochel Marie’s energy, guidance, wisdom, and enthusiasm have helped thousands of people to improve their wellbeing. Not only a successful entrepreneur, she’s the author of Intro to Holistic Health, Ayurveda Style. She also has her own blog (www.ayurvedahealing.org), and for 8 years Rochel Marie has had her own weekly podcast, Blissful Living.
On top of all of this, Rochel Marie founded and is the CEO of All Day Cable, which she founded over 30 years ago. Simply put, Rochel Marie is a badass.
Listen as Rochel Marie shares her wisdom and experience on leadership, wellbeing and balance.
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- The power of setting a clear intention for your future
- Understanding our leadership gifts and what it means to be a natural born leader
- What’s getting in the way of your leadership and impact
- Building a family culture and embracing your team members
- The ways that women veterans are often missed and lacking support after their service
- Understanding Ayurveda health, healing and balance
- The three pillars of healthy living – wellness, wisdom and wealth
- What it means to live fearless versus being fearless
- Simple foundations and actions for your wellbeing journey
- One key to change in your life and habits is having support (not doing it alone)
- The importance of being willing to ask for help or support
- Strategies for not letting your fears run your life
- Simple truths about fear
- Changing your questions to differently navigate your fears