Do you have many ideas but far fewer that become reality? Do you find yourself stuck and not moving towards your dreams? Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality?
Our special guest Berta Medina-Garcia answers these and other questions about what it takes to achieve your goals and dreams.
Berta Medina is an eternal optimist who believes in the power of generosity and is passionate about sharing her message that dreamers truly succeed! After years of building, operating and growing her own successful business, she’s taken her experience and love for philanthropy to travel to Africa on a harrowing climb to Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak as part of a mission trip to change the world for Maasai children Since she reached the peak at 19,341 feet, she has re-envisioned the importance of goals and the power of generosity.
Berta now helps businesses and individuals connect genuinely, give generously, and reach a level of success and fulfillment that means more to her clients than just the bottom line.
Berta is a keynote speaker, professional Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation, author, a certified Go-Giver Speaker, Thrive Through Accountability Expert and host of The Dreamers Succeed Podcast. As the founder of Dreamers Succeed, Berta believes that once the seed of a dream has been planted in a person’s heart, they already possess all they need in order to achieve it.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- The journey from successful business owner to creator of a new life vision and business helping people achieve their dreams (inspired by a trek to Mt. Kilimanjaro)
- What it takes to coach coaches
- What is adventure coaching and the ways it can transform your life
- The importance of self-accountability in achieving your dreams
- The importance of continually leveling up yourself and having your own coach
- Great ideas are not enough – it’s about the accountability and follow through to turn your ideas into reality
- Mindset is the foundation to change, impact and dreams
- The magic (real change) only happens when you’re willing to get vulnerable
- Generosity as a catalyst for change, goals and dreams
- What it takes to turn your vision board into a reality board
- The role of gratitude in achieving your dreams
- Pursuing experiences over things (breaking the habit of material things)
- Pursuing dreams includes connecting with the giving part of yourself
- What it means to find love in what you do (and strategies to get there)
- If you want to enhance your life experience, turn off the news
- Stop watching other people’s lives (entertainment) and start living your life
- The ways that relationships are everything in our businesses and lives
- What it means to plant seeds of generosity
- The illusion of money as the path to happiness
- It’s critical to focus on an impact driven bottom line (not just money or similar objectives)
- Exploring our relationships with and beliefs about money
- Embracing the potential to show up for each other