Stay at Home, Work at Home: What You Need to Know to Navigate This Unique Workplace Environment
We’re excited to have Marcey Rader with us as our special guest to share some of her 18 years of experience not only working remotely, but training others to do it and manage remote teams. Marcey is a national speaker, coach, author of three books, fitness guru and trainer who will be sharing her unique remote working experience. She’s also the founder of Work Well, Play More, a business that helps people be more productive and have more fun with play. Marcey is going to be talking with us about the unique challenges now due to the coronavirus, the importance of boundaries, a different way to look at schedules and what a great time this is to build your people up with training and professional development. We rarely have time for training and now people have that time. She’ll also be talking with you about a new word she’s developed … infobesity. The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps your grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
- Why the objective of work / life balance is a mistake, why work hard, play hard doesn’t work and why the objective needs to be being more productive and playing more.
- To embrace play as a fundamental part of your life
- To beware of infobesity – everyone is now an “expert” on working from home, but they likely haven’t done it for years and don’t have experience in developing and teaching the tools for a great remote work experience.
- Using daily check-ins to keep your team connected
- The importance of boundaries when working from home especially regarding communication and work schedules.
- The importance of making your remote work policies be relevant
- Ways to keep your team healthy and playing when working from home (Spoiler Alert: Take a screen free lunch)
Speaker, Author, Coach, and Remote Work Expert
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment