Are you confused by marketing and social media? Do you want to better understand what it takes to market and grow your business? Are you overwhelmed by all the “experts” ready to sell you their get rich quick strategies?
Our special guest Ellen Yin answers these and other questions about digital marketing, client attraction and essential marketing mindsets.
Ellen Yin is the founder of Cubicle to CEO, an online membership helping entrepreneurs who sell services make their first $10K month, without a large audience or posting every day. She has been featured on the TODAY show with Hoda & Jenna and in publications like Authority Magazine, Databird Business Journal, The Penny Hoarder, HerMoney, and BlogHer.
Notably, Ellen quit her job, decided she’d never work for someone else again and starting with a $300 project, quickly built at seven figure business.
Through her results-driven online courses + agency services, Ellen has worked with over 7,000 entrepreneurs and brands ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Ellen is also the host of the award-winning Cubicle to CEO Podcast, which peaked in multiple countries’ Top 50 business podcast charts and has been downloaded in over 100 countries worldwide.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- You don’t have to invest all your time in attracting clients (use simple systems to attract clients)
- Mindset and implementation must work together to grow your business
- Selling done right is a collaboration, not a coercion
- Three elements of a successful marketing system are a traffic generator, a lead generator and a sales generator (they must all work well together)
- Strategy is vital in marketing and social media (not just activity)
- Consistency needs to be applied on connecting and getting in front of your ideal clients online and driving traffic to your existing best quality content
- There are no magic pills, but you can shortcut other people’s mistakes
- Choose data over drama (every outcome is a learning opportunity)
- Sales funnels alone are not the solution
- There are many ways to niche including the transformation results (not just demographics or psychographics)
- Business and sales are not like the movie Field of Dreams (if you build it, they will NOT come)
- Online courses are meant to be a vehicle that takes someone from point A to point B, using a framework, a guide or a system that has been proven to work not just with one person, but with multiple people (it’s a proven recipe)
- Not everyone needs digital products
- What is going to create the best results for your dream clients
- Creating lucrative income streams as a referral partner (you don’t have to create everything anew)
- Understand the language that your ideal clients are speaking (not the language of your solutions) … Get crystal clear on your ideal clients’ language and problems
- Beware the ways you approach pricing
- Key mindsets and questions to assess your products and services pricing