Are you struggling with leading in the new reality of hybrid and remote workplaces? Do you want new tools and ways to lead with today’s workforce? Do you want to better understand the role and value of emotional intelligence, especially with remote teams?
Our special guest Diana Lowe answers these and other questions about leadership, emotional intelligence and remote teams.
Diana Lowe is a Certified Executive Coach and the Founder of Blue Light Leadership, and she helps remote leaders develop their emotional intelligence and communication skills to inspire their teams to higher performance levels, creatively solve problems, and positively impact their bottom line. Diana works with Directors and Senior Executives in Fortune 500 companies to transform their team spirit and communication, turning low-performing teams to highly productive and engaged teams. Her practice focuses on using evidence-based research in Positive Psychology for coaching, which allows her a whole person wellness approach in coaching.
Diana recently moved to Phoenix, AZ and, when she’s not playing with her two little girls or hanging with her hubby, you can see her on stage doing stand-up comedy . . .and if you are wondering … no she’s not that funny.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- The state of leadership and hybrid workforces today
- The impact and meaning of the Great Resignation in April 2021
- Necessary leadership paradigms in the hybrid work world
- Defining emotional intelligence and making better decisions based upon that intelligence
- Understanding communication energy as part of emotional intelligence
- Value of emotional intelligence’s value to teams, organizations and leaders
- The critical role of empathy in leadership and culture
- Ways to learn from your emotions and reactions
- The intersection of emotional awareness and impact awareness
- Ways the Buddhist foundations intersect with emotional intelligence and leadership
- Reframing the concept of alpha leaders
- Work hard, play hard philosophies in the context of emotional intelligence
- Leading amidst a shift to more balance in work and life
- Mental health realities in our new workforce and burnout
- Unique elements of emotional intelligence with remote workers (learning a new way)
- Emotional bandwidth in leadership
- Value of giving people planned breaks from meetings and calls
- A simple communication strategy when things aren’t working
Certified Executive Coach and the Founder of Blue Light Leadership
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment