What are your innate gifts? Are you fully using them in your business and life leadership? Are you integrating your head, heart and gut brains for more impact and influence?
Our special guest Traci Philips answers these and other questions about leadership, unleashing your innate gifts and enhancing your impact.
Traci Philips is the Founder of The Innate Coach. As an executive leadership and performance strategist, Traci supports visionary business owners and corporate executives to learn and practice better communication, resolution strategies, decision-making and leading during times of change and when the stakes are high. She teaches her clients how to create a more cohesive, cooperative experience and environment within their workplace culture. Her ultimate goal is to support her clients to live authentically and lead powerfully by creating more awareness about who they are, how they want to be seen and what legacy they want to leave behind.
Traci’s first book, Looking In: Discover, Define & Align the True Value of Your Life, Leadership and Legacy will be coming out in September 2021 and can be ordered through Amazon.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Understanding and unleashing your greatest gifts
- Finding your greatest gifts in your greatest challenges
- Ways other people can help you find your gifts
- Leading with your three brains (head, heart and gut brains)
- The Three Brains book by Karen Jensen
- Understanding your three brains and the information that comes from each
- Exploring fear in the context of your three brains
- The role of stories in framing your reality, your fears and your leadership
- Understanding your often natural instincts for protection
- Ways that trauma and fear is passed down through family generations
- Developing your leadership gifts, skills and potentials (and the stories that get in the way)
- Leadership vulnerability and empathy in the context of your three brains
- Exploring and unleashing your innate identity as a person and leader
- Deconditioning our stories and beliefs
- Ways that authentic praise creates intrinsic motivation
- Helping yourself and other find your right spot in the puzzle of life
- Developing your sense of self as a person and leader
- Redefining winning
- Traci Philips
- The Innate Coach Website
- Yes, You Can Change the World book by Aman Motwane
- The Leadership Junkies Podcast
Founder of The Innate Coach
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment