Are you looking to have more fulfillment, purpose, joy and sense of contribution in your life? Do you want to find your way past your perceived limitations and achieve your fullest potential? Are you looking for tools to exponentially expand your impact and outcomes?
Our special guest Michele Graglia answers these and other questions about leadership, purpose and achieving your fullest potential.
After growing up in Italy and working in his family’s floral business, Michele Graglia “stumbled” into a career as a top international model. He then discovered that the modeling world was taking a toll on his life, which led to a life changing moment of truth that caused him to leave the modeling profession.
In the midst of his personal crisis, Michele learned about the concept of ultra-running, and today he’s one of the world’s top ultra-runners. Since 2011, he has competed in over thirty ultramarathons all over the world, often winning and setting course records. He has set Guinness World Records for his runs across the Atacama and Gobi deserts.
His wins in the Yukon Arctic Ultra, with temperatures below -40ºF, and the Badwater 135 in Death Valley, with highs above 130ºF, made him the first person in history to win both the hottest and coldest foot races on Earth.
His motivational speaking has inspired thousands around the world. Michele also studied yoga and meditation in Rishikesh, India, and is an RYT-certified yoga instructor as well as a USATF-certified Running Coach and Sport Nutritionist. From 2016 to 2020 he was a Yoga and Mindfulness coach at the high-end Malibu retreat, The Ashram.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Understanding the role of presence is achieving beyond your perceived limitations
- Transcending the idea of human limitations to embracing your full human potential
- The power of the present moment
- Separating your thoughts in the present moment
- Mindfulness is not thinking about being here – it’s simply being here
- The moment you start thinking, you’re already holding yourself back
- The ways our need for protection breeds resistance
- Strategies for living a life of abundance and contribution
- The importance of having a clear why in pursuing your dreams and objectives
- The limits of material success in achieving a life of fulfillment and contribution
- Change only happens in moments of difficulty
- The reality that we control nothing