Are you committed to personal and business growth? Are you ready to identify your blind spots and stop tripping over them? Do you want tools and strategies to grow yourself and your business?
Our special guest Carl Gould answers these and other questions about leadership, entrepreneurship, coaching, business growth and peak performance.
Carl Gould is a worldwide leading authority on business and entrepreneurship, a keynote speaker and best-selling author. His company, 7 Stage Advisors, helps organizations grow to the next level. He’s an entrepreneur who built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40, and 7 Stage Advisors has mentored the launch of over five thousand businesses. Some of the companies Carl’s helped are Allstate, American Idol, USA Olympic Track, IBM, McGraw-Hill and the US Army.
Carl created the farthest-reaching business mentoring organization in the world, and his methodologies are in practice in 35 countries. He’s trained, certified or accredited over 7,000 business coaches and mentors since 2002.
Carl has written multiple books and articles on the subject of business strategy, leadership and sustainable growth. He co-authored Blueprint for Success with Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard, and his best-selling book, The 7 Stages of Small Business Success, lays out the formula for HyperGrowth.
Carl’s dynamic and energetic presentation style has made him a sought after keynote speaker internationally. He combines practical and impactful content with real-world experience…no theory here! Carl engages his audiences and keeps them on the edge of their seat. Gould’s content is original, profound and battle-tested.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Using assessments and peak performance science to accelerate and grow your leadership and business
- Skills for getting to your blind spots in two questions or less
- Strategies for growing the professional side of your life
- Understanding the ways your personality type impacts your leadership style
- Understanding the 7 Stages of Business Growth
- Strategic planning stage
- Specialty stage
- Synergy stage
- Systems stage
- Sustainability stage
- Saleability stage
- Legacy stage
- Understanding the difference between growing a business and scaling a business
- The difference between producer team members and manager team members
- Building great teams is about understanding the skills and mindsets for roles and finding the right fits for the roles (even if it’s not the typical fit)
- Focusing on core competencies versus prior experience with your people
- The four quandrants for business leaders – Direction / strategy, Income (sales / marketing), Systems; Controls
- Questions help people see things differently and help people find their blind spots
- Coach’s key role is to help clients understand the limit of their defined identity and expand that identity
- The importance of understanding the natural state of your comfort zone
- Leaders have a range of mismanagement, and the team knows it as well
- Behaviors follow incentives
- Carl Gould
- Carl Gould Website
- 7 Stage Advisors Website (Free Business Analysis)
- The Leadership Junkies Podcast
Founder of 7 Stage Advisors,
worldwide leading authority on business and entrepreneurship, a keynote speaker, and best-selling author
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment