Do you want to empower yourself and your team to grow and achieve? Are you looking for strategies to enable you to overcome obstacles and transform your results? Are you willing to shift your mindset in order to shift your results?
Our special guest Darrell Evans answers these and other questions about leadership, empowering your people and the power of mind shifts to transform your leadership and results.
Darrell Evans is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and co-founder of Yokel Local Internet Marketing. He and his team have helped entrepreneurs and companies to generate over $300M in revenue online since 2011. He’s also personally started and / or operated 6 businesses since the age of 20.
Darrell is the host of The MindShift Podcast which launched in 2019 and the founder of the MindShift Business Academy (MBA).
Darrell is passionate about entrepreneurship. When he appears on podcasts, he loves sharing the lessons, mistakes and breakthrough frameworks that have helped him and hundreds of other businesses market profitably, grow sales predictably and build superstar teams.
His goal is to help entrepreneurs grab “MindShifts” that will catapult them to their next level of success.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- The role of a life plan in your life, business and leadership journey
- The importance of vision in navigating your plan
- Understanding digital marketing agencies (what they do to add value to your business)
- The difference between getting impressions and getting results in your business
- Transforming your leadership and business through mind shifts
- Your next level of growth is your next level of decision to become somebody new
- Four steps for learning and growth: 1. Make peace with the facts; 2. Make a new decision about who you’re going to become; 3. Make a plan; 4. Make changes in your behaviors in alignment with the new plan
- African proverb … nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
- Embracing the power of choice in every situation, moment and experience
- The four levels of conscious and unconscious incompetence and competence
- Understanding the difference between empathizing and emphasizing other people’s challenges
- The difference between the facts and the stories and judgments we make up about the facts
- Leaders ask better questions to get better answers
- Shifting your mind so you can change your results
- When you change the way you look at things, you change the things you’re looking it
- Strategies for growing your people to grow your business
- The entrepreneur’s primary job is to create pathways for individuals to operate in their gift, such that it aligns with your vision
- Creating a culture where your people can make mistakes / fail in order to learn and grow
- The power of shifting your conversations from people’s skills to people’s gifts
- Empowering your people to produce results rather than record hours
- You’re never stuck where you are, so long as you’re willing to shift your mind in route to shifting your results
Serial entrepreneur, Investor, and Co-Founder of Yokel Local Internet Marketing
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment