Are you tired of coming up short in achieving your objectives? Do you want to live and lead differently? Are you ready to live and lead beyond your past experiences?
Our special guest Michael Unbroken answers these and other questions about leadership, life transformation, healing trauma and having the success you desire.
From homeless to hero, Michael Unbroken, is the Founder of Think Unbroken, best-selling author, award-winning speaker, podcast host, coach, and advocate for adult survivors of childhood trauma. Since 2016, Michael has empowered over 100,000 trauma survivors to get out of The Vortex, learn to love themselves, and become the hero of their own story. Michael has spoken in over 80 countries, won investments from Undercover Billionaire Grant Cardone, and is on a mission to end generational trauma in his lifetime.
Think Unbroken’s mission is to empower trauma survivors with the tools and curriculum of Think Unbroken to get unstuck, learn to love themselves, get “Out of The Vortex” and reclaim their power. We believe that by creating palatable and practical tools that Trauma Warriors around the world can overcome their past, heal from trauma, and become the hero of their own story!
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Your circumstances and experiences don’t define your or your life, unless you let them
- Overcoming the not enough messages from your life
- What are you willing to do to have the life you want to have?
- In order to get to where you want to go you have to know how you got to where you are
- Realities and impact of childhood trauma
- In order to move past your past, you have to address is
- You must invest in yourself first in order to move past your old stories and experiences
- The importance of getting clear on your values and what you stand for
- The difference between success and failure is decision
- The only way you create belief in yourself is you have to prove to yourself that you’re capable of trying (you must be willing to try and fail)
- Trusting your intuition is essential
- Ways your head keeps you from the life and outcomes you desire
- The value of using binary language in your self-talk
- Learning to trust and follow your gut instincts
- Self-awareness in leadership is everything
- Critical question: Am I trying to be right or seeking to achieve the mission?
- The people who are most successful in life are the people who operate mission based
Realities of vulnerability in leadership