Do you wonder if your alcohol use is really serving you? Are you curious about the impact that alcohol is having in your life? Are you aware of the deeper reasons that you consume alcohol? Are you willing to be curious about your alcohol use?
Our special guest Karolina Rzadkowolska answers these and other questions about the impact of alcohol in our culture, society, businesses, leadership and lives.
Karolina Rzadkowolska is a certified alcohol-free life coach who helps powerful women make alcohol insignificant in their lives. She’s worked with thousands of clients through her online courses and coaching to change their drinking habits and unleash a new level of health, happiness, and potential to go after their biggest dreams.
Her book Euphoric: Ditch Alcohol and Gain a Happier, More Confident You (Harper Collins and featured in Target) will be out on bookshelves on January 4th. She’s the host of Euphoric the Podcast, founder of Euphoric Alcohol-Free, and her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Popsugar, Authority Magazine, Greatist, and Elite Daily. Karolina’s passionate about helping you discover what really makes you happy outside of a beverage and design a life you love.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- There’s more to alcohol use than abstinence and abuse (normal drinker versus problem drinker)
- The reality of the impact of alcohol of the millions of people in the middle of alcohol use
- Understanding the prevalence of alcohol in our culture
- New health realities of alcohol consumption
- Health impacts of alcohol use
- Conscious and unconscious beliefs around alcohol use
- The role and challenges of the labels we use with alcohol use in our culture
- Key social drivers for alcohol use
- Obstacles to changes in our alcohol use (what we get from alcohol)
- The role of comparativeness in alcohol use
- The value of an alcohol break in your life
- Key questions regarding your alcohol use: Is it making you happy? Is it aligned with your values? Is it helping you achieve your values every day? Is it helping you achieve my bigger dreams?
- Moving beyond the social pressures around alcohol
- You don’t have to solve all your questions about alcohol – just take a break
- The benefits of reducing or eliminating alcohol use in your life