Do you lead or work with R&D, scientific or tech teams? Is collaboration one of your core values or objectives? Are you looking for strategies to enhance your communication, relationship building, collaboration and outcomes?
Our special guest Dr. Nicole Tschierske (Hamburg Germany) answers these and other questions about leadership, collaboration, communication and work systems with R&D, science and teach teams.
Dr. Tschierske is a coach and consultant who helps leaders and teams in R&D and tech do their best work. Nicole works with her clients to improve their collaboration and communication skills so their work gets the momentum and recognition it deserves. She also helps construct ways of working that reduce stress, increase motivation and engagement, and deliver results. In short, Nicole helps organizations and leaders build remarkable partnerships internally and externally.
Nicole lives in Hamburg, Germany, holds a PhD in chemistry and is trained in coaching, positive psychology, change management, and advanced problem-solving. When she’s not buried in research papers and books you can find her taking long hikes in the German countryside or mesmerized by Mary Poppins on the screen.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Understanding and leading people who think, communicate, learn and collaborate differently
- Importance of staying open and curious in interacting with and leading people
- Leading teams of different people and communication styles
- Building relationships among people of difference (it can all change with one person makes the effort)
- Tools for leading and collaboration with R&D and tech teams
- Improved communication creates better outcomes, greater innovation and increased speed to market
- Importance of having a skilled facilitator in enhancing your communication, collaboration and relationships
- Role of team and communication ground rules
- Using systems to build and enhance communication and relationships
- Exploring Dunbar’s number – the limit (150) to the number of people with whom we can maintain stable social relationships
- Role of trust in communication, relationship building, collaboration and change management
- Exploring vulnerability in the R&D, science and tech sector
- Understanding collaboration and ways to achieve it
- Exploring the creation and outcomes of remarkable partnerships
- Collaboration as a culture and system (more than a process)
- What it means to have a culture where every person takes 100% for the outcomes and experience, especially in conflict management
- Core elements of building remarkable partnerships