Are you considering outsourcing for your business? Are you an outsourcing resource for other businesses? Do you want to better understand the ways that outsourcing can help you grow your business and balance your life?
Our special guest Rachel Luther answers these and other questions about entrepreneurship, leadership and outsourcing.
Rachel Luther is the Founder of Check Off Your List and an entrepreneur who was a virtual assistant before people knew what the term meant. After spending the last 10+ years growing her VA business from a one-woman show to a team of talented professionals providing all areas of back-office virtual support, Rachel is divulging her secrets to success, covering work/life balance, strategies for outsourcing, remote work, and everything in between.
Rachel created her business to have a life and build a business, which she built while not only raising four children, but also homeschooling them.
Rachel is often asked, “Can you be an entrepreneur and still have it all?” The answer is a resounding “Yes,” and her podcast (Checking Off Your List) tells you how.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Role and importance of outsourcing in the new realities of COVID and remote work
- Understanding what needs to be outsourced
- Keys to choosing outsourced resources given the greater resource options
- Growth of virtual assistants and outsourced solutions
- Strategies for building your business as a virtual assistant or outsourced resource
- Strategies for choosing your outsourced resource
- Understanding different categories of virtual assistants and outsourced resources
- Outsourcing tasks versus projects versus processes
- Shifting your mindsets to work with outsourced resources
- Outsourcing as a path to balance and business growth
- Effective outsourcing and shifting your control mindset
- Value of outsourcing by working with people who can focus on what they do best and what they love
- Understanding why outsourcing rates may be higher than employee rates (value versus cost)
- Value of outsourcing – Clearing your plate and getting better results with less effort
- Understanding your unrealistic view of your employees’ productivity
- Ways the outsourcing conversations have changed over the past five years – shifting from how is this possible to strategizing what needs to be outsourced
- Key questions to ask in exploring and choosing outsourcing resources
- Key question to ask in determining what to outsource (and what not to outsource)
- How to assess the value of outsourcing versus the cost of outsourcing
- Growth of fractional services in business
- Keys to assessing the outsourcing of marketing and social media
- Why outsourcing sooner than you think will help you grow your business and balance your life