Click the search icon in the player to perform a full-text search.
Are you wondering what it takes to persevere as an entrepreneur? Do you want to learn ways to build and tell your story to customers and potential customers? Are you wondering how to use video in building your business? Our special guest Kinard Robinson is here to answer these and many other questions about marketing, entrepreneurship and using videos for storytelling.
Kinard Robinson is an entrepreneur, college athlete, business strategist, video production expert and now marketing guru who started his first business in 2015 and started his current business, Empowering Creative, in January 2020 right before the COVID pandemic. He started his career working for big companies in business strategy and management, and then pursued his dream of owning his own business. Kinard comes from a family of many generations of black entrepreneurs and people who broke barriers in education and business.
Listen in as Kinard shares his wisdom and experience on what it takes to build, grow and lead a great business by building relationships through storytelling.
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps your grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
- The role and impact of family legacy and growing up in a family of educators and barrier breakers
- The important of resilience and perseverance to get through rough patches as an entrepreneur
- Navigating the COVID pandemic as a start-up entrepreneur
- The importance of building a strategy for your business even in the early strategies
- The importance of innovating in the midst of chaos
- Using the COVID pandemic to build relationships (playing the long game of relationships)
- The importance of building the right team mix by acknowledging your strengths and weaknesses
- Entrepreneurs must learn how to communicate their strategy and vision
- Serving your customers and clients by giving them the information they need to make the best decisions for themselves
- Living the philosophy of getting better every day
- Sports lessons for entrepreneurs – mental toughness, working with others on a team, building interpersonal relationships
- The role of stories as businesses tell their stories to customers and potential customers
- The heightened importance of telling your story in the digital age to differentiate and build relationships
- The vital role of video in business storytelling
- Questions to consider when it comes to using video in your business
- The importance of getting clear on your target audience before you develop your marketing and video strategy
- Using video to give them an inside look at what you do and what you deliver to them
- Leadership and relationship wisdom from The Godfather
J. Kinard Robinson
Entrepreneur, business strategist, video production expert and marketing guru
Founder of Empowering Creative
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment