Do you want to get clear on who you are and what you want? Do you want more happiness in your life while continuing to achieve and succeed? Are you ready to get clear on what you want to be happy and the tools for high performance and happiness together? Our special guest Becky Morrison is here to answer these and many other questions about ways to shift your life and leadership experience for more happiness while continuing to have great impact.
Becky Morrison is a UC Berkeley Certified Executive Coach, consultant, connector and author. She works with people to help them accelerate leadership, improve communication, and hone their people time and project management skills. Most important, Becky shows people how to live an easier and happier life.
Becky is a recovering lawyer, worked on the business side of a law firm and ran an entrepreneurial investment firm. She’s the Founder of Grantley Coaching which helps people uncover their authentic style of leadership and help them live priority aligned lives. She also highlights that she’s a mom, business owner and wife.
Listen in as Becky shares her wisdom and experience on practical ways to see their lives and choices differently in order to live with more happiness.
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps you grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
- Avoiding the trap of a “what’s next” world in order get clear on who you are and what you want (versus what you can or should do)
- Debunking the myth that happiness is achieve by adding more
- Understanding the power of subtracting as a tool for enhancing your performance and your happiness
- Building your life and leadership means being honest with yourself about what makes your happy
- Don’t confuse your confidence comfort zone with happiness
- Be aware of confusing safety with happiness
- Most of our fears are based upon our underlying doubts about whether we’re good enough
- The importance of boundaries in your success and happiness
- A different way to look at the idea of getting out of the box
- The key happiness gaps: 1. Authenticity gap; 2. Physical energy gap; 3. Emotional energy gap
- Happiness is a now achievement, not something that follows from your achievements
- Practical ways to see their lives and choices differently in order to live with more happiness
- Living a happier life doesn’t mean feeling good all the time – it means living a life of feeling all of your feelings
- Leadership lessons from Gene Hackman in Hoosiers