Are you hungry for more and deeper relationships in your life? Are you committed to living a life as a go giver? Are you looking for strategies to accelerate and grow your relationships, sales and business?
Our special guest Bob Burg answers these and other questions about what it means to live a life of giving and the magic of giving in building impactful relationships.
Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences sharing the platform with everyone from today’s business leaders and broadcast personalities to even a former U.S. President.
Bob is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies. His book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann, itself has sold over 975,000 copies and it has been translated into 29 languages.
Bob and John’s newest parable in the Go-Giver Series is The Go-Giver Influencer. Bob is an advocate, supporter and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people they serve. He is also an unapologetic animal fanatic and is past member of the Board of Directors of Furry Friends Adoption, Clinic & Ranch in his town of Jupiter, Florida.
Listen as Bob shares his wisdom and experience on servant leadership, sales and building impactful relationships.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- What it means to be a go-giver in business and life – focusing on delivering immense value to others
- Navigating the perceived challenges of being a go-giver when you have personal and professional goals to achieve
- Nobody is going to buy from you because you have a quota – they’ll buy from you because they’ll be better off because of buying from you
- What it means to give 100% in a relationship, versus only your 50%
- The critical paradox – that giving to build relationships helps you more quickly and consistently achieve your objectives
- The go-giver mindset is about living a good life, not just a good living
- Living and selling as a go-giver is not about denying your self-interest, but putting on pause or to the side while you focus solely on the other person
- The go-giver mindset and approach is the most profitable way to do business
- Clarifying the misunderstandings of the go-giver mindset and approach
- The go-giver mindset is not about giving things / value away for free
- The go-giver way is the high value way of selling and doing business
- Business and sales reality – people will do business with and refer business to those people they know, like, and trust
- Being a go-giver is based upon the power and value of relationships
- The go-giver way is more about reframing self-interest versus suspending self-interest
- The essence of influence is pull (not push)
- What it means to apply the go-giver way to your leadership