Are you looking to grow and build your business? Are you wondering what’s getting in the way of your success? Are you ready to accelerate your business growth?
Our special guest Maini Homer (Australia) answers these and other questions about keys to growing yourself and your business.
Maini Homer is known as the Queen of Content Creation and has been in business for herself for over 23 years. In that time, Maini has built 13 successful businesses from scratch and usually with no money down.
She’s also the author of Lockdown Took My Income, a #1 International Best-Selling book in three countries and three categories. Maini wrote her book in under 24 hours at the start of the pandemic. It’s a 9-step blueprint to create your own income stream from scratch.
Maini’s latest venture, Copywriters International, was born in October 2020 after recording the video series Creating an Income From Scratch. She did this to prove that the steps in her book really did work if you follow them. The rest is history. Seven months later, Maini has 16 staff working for her and she’s staring down at total financial and time freedom … and deciding what her next adventure will be.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Keys to business success especially as a start-up
- The power of outsourcing and letting go
- Importance of setting clear and high expectations for your team members
- Social media consistency allows you to be seen and heard by your ideal target market
- Effective social media is about trust and relationship building
- You must be willing to put yourself out there to be heard above the noise
- Secrets for growing an online business
- Only your thoughts and feelings hold you back
- Mindsets and beliefs are the only obstacle to your success
- Self-development requires more than “shelf development”
- Get clear on what you’re passionate about and get clear on who you want to serve (clear target markets)
- When something doesn’t work, you must focus on “What’s next”
- Discerning between quitting and adjusting / shifting
- You must become aware of your self-limiting beliefs and brokenness (and then work on you)
- Your only glass ceiling is in your mind