Are you looking for ways to enhance your team’s experience? Are you committed to integrating diversity, equity and inclusion into your culture? Do you want tools to help you build psychological safety into your workplace experience?
Our special guest Khong Xiong answers these and other questions about leadership, team engagement, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Khong serves as a thought partner, business advisor, and consultant working closely with business executives and HR leaders at Fortune 500 companies on how to engage their people, unlock potential, and translate their strategy into something they can operationalize to achieve growth.
Khong brings over 10 years of experience in leadership development and management consulting. He’s worked at some of the world’s top leadership development companies where he successfully helped his clients drive superior performance by developing their leaders and aligning their people, structure, and process. Khong offers creative insight and inclusive solutions to tackle some of human resources’ biggest challenges, such as diversity, equity and inclusion, employee engagement, strategy execution, culture transformation and organizational effectiveness.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- The gap between intention and execution when it comes to people in organizations
- Self-awareness is vital in leadership
- Effective leaders create psychological safety in the organization and team
- Courage in asking for feedback
- Vulnerability in leadership includes admitting mistakes
- The importance of empathy in building a strong diversity, equity and inclusion culture
- Key obstacles to building a strong diversity, equity and inclusion culture
- Building your diversity, equity and inclusion team
- Importance of being present when it comes to building strong people first cultures
- Using check-ins to enhance your people experience at work
- Importance of flexible work options for team members
- Understanding psychological safety in the workplace
- Leadership is an inside out mindset and issue
- Impact of building and nurturing a culture of authenticity
Thought partner, business advisor, and consultant
working closely with business executives and HR leaders at Fortune 500 companies
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment