Are you struggling with what your culture will look like in the post-COVID workforce? Are you committed to being a learning organization? Do you want to build a culture that will engage and inspire your team?
Our special guest Dr. Troy Hall answers these and other questions about culture, talent, leadership, engagement and performance.
Dr. Troy Hall is the author of the best-selling title, Cohesion Culture: Proven Principles to Retain Your Top Talent, and the #1 title for Business and Professional Humor, FANNY RULES: A Mother’s Leadership Lessons That Never Grow Old. He was once told he did not have the talent to write. His mom, Fanny, reminded him, “It’s not the successes or failures that shape your life, it’s how you handle them.”
Dr. Troy is an author, radio host, global speaker, talent retention strategist and consultant who’s been featured on the Today Show, ABC, Beyond the Business Radio Show, and CEO World.
His doctorate in Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship has sent him across the globe to help leaders create cultures of cohesion and retain top talent in their organizations. With more than 40 years of practical leadership experience and a Ph.D. in Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Dr. Troy’s consulting and executive coaching sessions have positively impacted organizational leaders around the globe on how to create cultures of cohesion to retain their top talent.
His mantra, “You don’t have to know everything, you just need to be teachable.”
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Mother’s leadership lessons
- Mistakes are not failures – they’re learning experiences
- Five elements of a learning organization: 1. Being generative; 2. Adaptive; 3. Experimentation; 4. Diversity of thought; 5. Good stewards of the resources
- Knowledge isn’t power … it’s using that knowledge and turning it into wisdom
- Role of cultural relatively in sustaining a learning culture
- Importance of emotional intelligence and self-awareness in leadership
- Vulnerability and authenticity in leadership
- Charismatic leadership is no longer enough
- The importance of creating a culture to allow a collaborative voice among the team
- Four primary characteristics that cross all generations in the workplace
- Understanding the elements of a cohesion culture: 1. Belonging; 2. Value; 3. Shared mutual commitment
- Leadership shifts in the age of growing remote workforces
- Managing your people by time versus productivity / performance
- Differently managing remote team members
- Challenges of retaining team members in a post-COVID work world
- Being thoughtful about reboarding your team after COVID
People don’t follow accidental leaders – the importance of being purposeful as a leader
- Troy Hall
- Troy Hall Website
- Troy Hall Social Media (@drtroyhall)
- Cohesion Culture: Proven Principles to Retain Your Top Talent Book
- Fanny Rules: A Mother’s Leadership Lessons that Never Grow Book
- The Leadership Junkies Podcast
Dr. Troy Hall
Author, radio host, global speaker, talent retention strategist, and consultant
who’s been featured on the Today Show, ABC, Beyond the Business Radio Show, and CEO World
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment