Are you a speaker or coach who thrived on in person events prior to COVID? Are you wondering what’s the state of in person and virtual events? Are you looking for ideas on ways to thrive with online and virtual events? Our special guest Wendi Freeman answers these and other questions about events and virtual events.
Wendi Freeman is an event planner, a virtual event strategist and a conference coordinator. She’s the Founder of Be Bright Events that helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs create live and virtual events that spark engagement, inspire, change, and enrich lives, communities and organizations. In short, Wendi is an expert on all things events.
Listen in as Wendi shares her perspectives on the current of events, the future of events and specific ways that you can use virtual events to continue to have an impact, grow your business and create fabulous experiences for your association members and attendees.
The Impact Leadership Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera, the leadership development eco-system that helps your grow your people, grow your business and grow your life.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- In person events are not gone, but they’re dramatically limited
- Virtual / online events are the reality of today including hybrid events
- It’s essential to approach your events differently
- Understanding the realities of the financial model for online events, including pricing strategies (when free events and when paid events)
- Virtual events require that you be more intentional and creative to achieve attendee engagement, interaction and a great experience
- Value of engaging someone to help you create, market and deliver your event
- Importance of preparing your attendees for the online event and experience (“Know Before You Go”)
- Creative icebreakers ideas
- Unique challenges of online events and solutions to those challenges
- Benefits of online events when it comes to additional offers and simplifying the “buy” process
- Why it’s important to charge for your online events and pricing strategies
- Ideas for online event tools and resources
- Ideas for ways to add value to online events especially for higher price tickets
- Ways to approach speakers and fees for online events
- The incredible values available today to book and contract for in person events
- Wendi Freeman
- Be Bright Events Website
- Epic Online Experiences Virtual Event (special offer: Promo Code IMPACT)
- The Impact Leadership Podcast
Founder of Be Bright Events
Event planner, Online event strategist and a Conference coordinator
Author, speaker, coach, consultant, and
Chief SHIFT Officer of Cardivera
Strategist, innovator, consultant, and
CEO of Cardivera
Leave A Comment