Do you want to empower and accelerate your sales results? Are you looking to get past the self-limiting beliefs that are holding back your results? Are you ready to embrace you most empowered and authentic self?
Our guest Elyse Archer answers these and other questions about sales, leadership and overcoming the inside stories that get in the way of our results and fulfillment.
Elyse Archer is the founder of She Sells, a coaching program and community for women in sales who are breaking through six figures and revolutionizing the way sales is done. A thought leader whose insights have been featured in major media including Forbes and Inc, Elyse is passionate about empowering women to sell in a way that leverages their natural gifts and help them build wealth along the way. She is an international keynote speaker and host of She Sells Radio, where she shares best practices from female entrepreneurs and sales professionals who have accomplished extraordinary goals.
Prior to founding She Sells, Elyse served as a Partner in an 8-figure international sales coaching organization, where she helped sales professionals achieve their goals.
Outside of She Sells Elyse is also a founding team member of Brand Builders Group, a personal branding strategy firm. Her client list includes New York Times bestselling authors, top 100 podcast hosts, and 8 figure entrepreneurs, as well as leaders who are earlier in their journey and committed to scaling their influence, impact and income.
The Leadership Junkies Podcast is brought to you by Cardivera.com.
- Overcoming challenging life experiences and letting go of your old stories
- The of choice in empowering your life
- The importance of learning to trust yourself and instincts, especially in sales
- Sales is more than high quantity activities
- Strategies to overcome the unique challenges for women in sales
- The power of integrating your female and male energies
- The importance of having more self-worth in sales and leadership
- Exploring one of the massive self-limiting beliefs of women in sales and leadership
- The critical role of boundaries to empower your efforts and outcomes
- The role of healing in enhancing and empowering your sales efforts
- Ways that enoughness gets in the way of sales and leadership
- The role of vulnerability in self-empowerment and sales success
- Why family history must be exploring as part of the sales and leadership coaching process
- Learn about the five dream lives exercise
- Why a big purpose is vital
- The importance of exploring and changing your self-limiting beliefs (and why they are lies)
- The challenge when your experience is in conflict with what you believe about yourself
- The importance of learning to accept and receive compliments
- More sales doesn’t change how you feel … how you feel (about yourself) changes your sales results
- The quantum physics and science behind how your self-beliefs drive your outcomes
- Strategies for selling differently when your sales manager is resisting your way of selling
- Self-worth and risk have an inverse relationship … the higher your self-worth the lower risk you’ll experience